Neenah ImageClip™ Laser Dark Self Weeding Transfer Paper for black/dark surfaces, A4, x10 dual shts
£23.90(1 pack(s) = £23.90)
excl. VAT plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: up to 2 day(s)
- A4, 10 (x2) Sheets/pack
- A two-sheet paper system - one for imaging, and the other for transferring the image.
- Designed for the transfer of full colour text & intricate graphics onto black or bright, dark coloured fabrics (including tan, oakmeal and heather grey) or fabric-coated substrates. Not for pastel colours.
- Self weeding. Leaves no background plastic polymer. No need to trim imaging paper after printing. No need for expensive cutter plotters.
- HOW IT WORKS! Simply print your mirror images - LETTERS, NUMBERS, COMPLICATED LOGOS, etc - on the imaging sheet and then press it on to the transferring sheet using a heat press, smoothly and easily as you have always wanted. Next, peel the two sheets apart and then press the image on the transferring paper onto your substrate (fabric).
- The transferring sheet has a unique opaque layer that hides the colour of the substrate, thus allowing for the best colour reproduction upon transfer. Besides,the transfer of image is effected via the special coating of the transferring sheet.
- Compatible with most laser printers (e.g., Brother HL 2400; HP laserjet 8100, HL 3400; Xante colour screen system; Konica Minolta QMS MagicolorCX8 , including OKI Indigo 7000-1000 series)
- Substrates include 100% cotton, 50/50 cotton/polyester blends, leather, etc, for items such as leisure wears (t-shirts, etc), workwears, sports wears, handbags, mouse pads, leather, articles, art papers, etc
- Finish: pleasant to feel