Techni-Print® 4.0 Transfer Paper for white/light-coloured soft fabric/substrate, A4, x10 shts/pack
£7.00(1 pack(s) = £7.00)
excl. VAT plus delivery
In stockDelivery time: up to 2 day(s)
- A4, x10 sheets/pack
- Designed for both fuser oil and oil-less laser printers and laser copiers for a one-step transfer of photographs and images onto white or light-coloured fabrics and fabric coated non-textile soft surfaces.
- Typical substrates include tight weave cottons, cotton blends and synthetics for (light- to heavy-weight) t-shirts, sweatshirts, blouses, bed-sheets, workman's wear, polo shirts, caps, flags, upholstery fabrics, PVC coated fabrics as well as fabric coated mouse pads, foam & card-stock coasters, jigsaw puzzles, handbags, scrapbook covers , leather, wood veneer, canvas, cork, jigsaw cardboards, umbrella and raincoats
- Best for high heat laser printers/copiers (e.g., Brother HL 3400; Lexmark C710, C720, C750, SC1275, Xante colour screen system; Konoca Milnolta QMS Magicolor 2+; Canon ImageClass 4000.
- Exceptional runnability & washability.
- Offers excellent graphic reproduction, optimum brightness and colour retention, and waterproof photo-quality prints
- Recommendations: Heat press, and hot peel after transfer
- Print-background is nearly invisible, and can be trimmed to recuce polymer background